Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What should I do about my dilemma?

So the love of my life totally left me because of my for washing machines so now I am on my own in this world. I really loved him with all my heart I had been with him for 131 hours so you must feel how devastated I am. Also my best friend, while we were having a dishwasher themed sleepover party, tried on one of my best frocks for special occasions and I caught her and I threw her out of my window and she died so I wrapped her up in a carpet just in case. But what if somebody wants to do an archaeological dig in my garden? Then I would be screwed. After this ordeal I decided to reward myself with one single chocolate chip cookie. Then I got all guilty because I felt bloated and found out that I accidentally ate 349 without realizing. My cookie stocks are now severely depleted so whenever I want a cookie I wont be able to consume one. Also on the subject of my love life I tried to go speed dating but no one chose me as their partner! I was really upset so I decided to go home and eat one of my cookies but I found out that I had none because I ate them all, so I cried and cried. Then I ordered a lamb curry from my local indian takeaway so I could eat it but they gave a me a chicken curry. This escalated into a fierce legal battle with me trying to sue them for 1million-5million but I got thrown out of the court. What should I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment