Monday, August 15, 2011

Does god hate me?

I understand, you're going through quite a lot here. But don't feel alone, many people your age (including me) have gone through numerous hardships and problems. I won't go on with them, but perhaps you'd like to know one. I was born with a heart defect and needed surgery after getting a serious infection. That's condensing the matter. There are many aspects to medical issues, I understand and I sympathize with you right now. No one should have to go through these things. But there are many out there in a worse state. Think of it this way(and I'm no religious freak): God see's you as capable of handling these situations because of your character. I think, no matter how hard life gets, it's incredibly important to see the beauty in everything and appreciate what we have, because it won't always be there. And what we get out of life is all we'll ever have with us, forever. I do wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment