Sunday, August 14, 2011

College Course Dilemma: Should I do what is practical or do what I love?

I am currently taking Information technology and I have just finished my first year. At first i thought it would be a lot of fun and since it is a booming field and is highly in demand I decided to take it. Even though I am one of the top students in my cl and my programs have been featured and used by some of my teachers, I really do not enjoy programming, I find it easy but frustrating. My real interest lies in Multimedia arts. I took a look at the prospectus of schools that offered Multimedia arts, and I was overjoyed when i saw the subjects. I enjoy doing each and every one of them, but Multimedia arts is not as popular and prestigious as information technology and I'm confused whether i should continue information technology or shift to multimedia arts. In your opinion what course is better, and what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment