Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What do you recommend on the Norwegian Spirit?

Im going on the Caribbean cruise on June 28th. Should I get an unlimited drinks option? (nonalcoholic and I don't drink soda. But I do like specialty drinks like virgin strawberry daiquiri and Aegean Fruit Smash) What were your favorite restaurants on deck? I know the Windows and Garden Restaurants are free, but if I were going to pick a specialty restaurant, which one? Shogun's, Cagney's Steakhouse, Le Bistro... I don't like buffets much by the way since it can get gross with everyone in contact with it. What else should I do? I really just want to know about the dining aspect since I want to make reservations first thing when I get on the ship. Im 17 but I kind of moderate the trip for my family since I set up the whole thing since I'm actually more experienced with cruising. I never went on NCL before though. We are staying in a Penthouse room since I have an autistic brother. so now we can only eat in 2 specialty restaurants because the trip is expensive already.

No comments:

Post a Comment